• img01
  • img02
  • img03
  • img04
  • img05
Monday 29 July 2013

                Assalamualaikum and good day to fellow bloggers and visitors.

Click here to go to Gallery.
This website is best viewed with Google Chrome.
The reason I created this blog is just to remind/show the new generation of our beloved country , Malaysia , the pride of our country, the traditional clothes which is from day to day is fading from the world. It is such a shame if our traditional clothes were to lost, because it is what makes outsiders look at our country , the different races , ethnic & religion , a unique country , with different kind of traditional clothes from each races.I hope you enjoy your stay in my blog & found my blog useful. I hope after you've visited my blog , you'll change your oppinion on traditional clothes and start to like it , because I do and will always do.
                                                          Thank you! Enjoy the video

                                   

                                               I'm proud to be Malaysian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Main Menu

CHATBOX CODE

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Traditional Clothes of Malaysia © 2013 Designed by Premium Blog Templates Supported by Best Blogger Templates